Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Whole Lot of Nothing: Part X

Are you ever in the mood to write, but not sure what to write about? I am in that mood this minute. Rambling about this, rambling about that. Nothing to ramble about that would be anywhere near entertainment. But is this really a blog to entertain or to be entertained? The former. Or can it be the latter? Who knows. This is not some sort of clusterfuck or whatnot. Nor should it seem like one. Hell, I don't even know what I am talking about right now - I'll just keep on writing.

I feel like I should write three to five times a week on this blog, but something else always comes out or stands in the way. Meh. I have debated about writing movie reviews on this blog, but I find it would signify the meaning of this blog. Random. Excitement. Anything Goes. About Nothing. Maybe I should just get drunk and see what I end up writing. What if?

Actually, I should point out (because, you know, I got nothing much more to say) that I have been working a lot on writing lyrics/poems these last few months. Maybe too hard. I barely posted any on my lyrics blog. More raw, heavy and anger. The stuff that brings out the best in me.

4 comments:

James said...

"Angry" -- "anger" is not an adjective like the rest. And I don't think that's the kind of writing that brings out the best in anyone. It can be cathartic, but that only takes you so far. There is more to say about the world than what frustrates you about it.

Claudio M said...

I meant in terms of writing poems/lyrics. lol

James said...

That's what I meant, too.

Claudio M said...

Remember, "Your anger is a gift!" :P