Thursday, November 22, 2007

So I was walking in a bar.......

Dear God, it has been one month since my last post. I have been busy with a shit load of essays - oops, sorry God for such language - and a shit load of exams - damn, there I go again, fuck, I just said damn and Fu...let me start over once again.
Dear God, it has been one month since my last post. I have been busy with a shi- i mean 'a lot' of essays and 'a lot' of exams. However, I must confess that this has been my first free week of the month. I'm truly sorry for not posting... I really am. I have been marching through town with these damn leather boots - I mean nice 'clean' boots. Oh, did I say 'damn' again? There I had to say it once again. For the love of - *takes deep breath*
I my confess, once again, that I have not consumed any alcohol in the past month or so. I congrats myself *three cheers.* However, that is most likely going to change after December 7th; the day I finish my third semester.
Dear God, bless this post; it is my first post in a month.

Dear, dear, dear, dear......

1 comment:

jmsy said...

Education is the ultimate high!