Sunday, October 21, 2007

No more X?

I have decided that watching 4 and a half seasons of the X-files in two months is quite a bit. I mean, it is too much to soon. Don't get me wrong, I think the show is amazing, but I feel that rushing through it will not only limit my appreciation but also prevent me from seeing the little things; the most important things in some cases. Nonetheless, I do not want to dwell upon my fascination with the X-files, and how much I love the characters -such as Cancer man- or how I love the plot and conspiracies behind the show et cetera. It would most likely please you and interest you in many ways, but I feel that I have talked for far too long on this subject, much as I am doing for Rage Against the Machine. Dear Lord, here I go once again, mentioning Rage Against the Machine. What an intense combo, X-Files and Rage Against the Machine, mentioned in the same sentence. My oh my. Anyways, getting back to what I was trying to say, I am willing to give up watching the X-files for, say, one week and a half. That sounds about fair considering that I have an exam on October 31st, and probably some more work as if I haven't had enough yet.
However, the way I am -procrastinating and sometimes having a weak will- I will break this will in matter of days, perhaps minutes. Four and a half seasons is quite a bit to digest in a matter of two months. Christ, that is a lot! No more X-Files for one and a half weeks.
Oh, the hell with this. Time to watch some X-Files before the baseball game begins at 8pm.

No comments: