Saturday, April 25, 2009

Addicted to Jane

Oh how sweet she is. Looking at Jane. Talking to Jane. Wow. I am addicted to Jane. They keep telling me "Fuck is wrong with you Cloud? Jane ain't real hommie. Let's go for a pint." Yeah, they keep telling me. Jane says. She says plenty. Sometimes she does and says nothing, yet gives the impression of a million words. Jane says. Hell, I say a lot of things. Most of it means nothing. Sometimes it means something, but only to the very few. A tad of that, a tad of this. Pass the salt around, will ya?
Addicted to Jane. Hell is not hot enough. Jane says. Plenty and nothing. Sometimes everything. The west side. The east side. Means nothing to me. Directions, really. Connection to rap, my ass. Jane says. Loads.
Love is complicated. Nothing is love. Everything is love. Jane says. She knows a lot. She knows nothing. She means no harm, she just doesn't know. Sometimes scream her name to feel it all. Jane says.
Jane's Addiction. Truly.

3 comments:

Panda said...

Is this a creative post or lyrics to a song? o_O

Claudio M said...

hahaha. Creative post, kind of. There is a band I like called, Jane's Addiction. Hence the title, Addicted to Jane. One of their songs - my favorite of theirs - is called Jane Says. You should listen to it :D
What I wrote in the post is more me being creative and having fun with the song - though some of what I wrote down is said in the song.

Claudio M said...

*forgot to mention*
The part, "Fuck is wrong with you Cloud? Jane ain't real hommie. Let's go for a pint" does not mean I am addicted to something/someone in real life lmao.