Thursday, April 23, 2009

Another minute and I'll be streaking....

Taking 5 minutes away from the fun shit I have been doing for the past 2 hours - studying - to write on this blog. Oh, the bloody joy. Oh, the bloody agony. Of course I feel like I have learned nothing, done nothing, read nothing - just sat and stared at the sky. Oh, the painful joy!! That's fucking right - TWO bloody exclamation marks, TWO. Hell I can put another for a more glamorizing effect - whatever that may mean to you. Glamorizing my ass. That's how you spell it, right? Meh, it's not freaking underlined by this beautiful invention of spell check - this shit makes me spelling worse at times, i.e changes there's to their's. Christ, there is a difference. Anyways, what was I getting at?
*takes a deep breath* I completely forgot. Fucking spell check and my bloody exclamation points. Listening to music as I type this; though I doubt you (whoever you are) are interested in who, what, where it is. Hell, I'm not even interested. I just thought I'd shove that note in here for no purpose. I'm fun aren't I?
Oh, fuck it. Yes, yes fuck it.
*Throws book off the desk*
*leaves*

2 comments:

Panda said...

Claudio!! :( *hug* have faith! I bet you're going to do better than you thought. Don'T get so discouraged, I know the feeling, but I also believe that maybe you're just really scared and doubting in your ability. :) Try your best... what were your grades in the class? Were you doing ok?

And what song were you listening to btw?

I believe in ya!

Claudio M said...

I had a 46.8/60 lol. I was not scared or discouraged :P But I was really bored in the library until the texting back n' forth :D That being said, I am glad exams are over for me. Time to find a job!! What about you? 2 more exams left, huh? *wink* you'll do great!
If you are talking about the lyric in the previous blog, then it is THUNDER ROAD by Bruce Springsteen. Classic song. You should listen to the BOSS.