Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Nothing, Absolutely Nothing

It's been way to long since my last blog post. Time to write about something, then again if you've read my blog I tend to ramble on all kinds of things. Most of the time I start writing without having a topic in mind. Just write. Shit happens, stuff may come out on their own. Take this post as example. I have no idea what exactly I'm going to say or do, but I do know something interesting (to say the least) will appear.

No "school or essay" bullshit here. Not the time, nor the place to talk about that. No need to preach either, hell I know I don't. See what I did there? Not really creative or like pulling a rabbit out of my ass ... I mean hat. Words tend to slip, I guess.

OK. I got something. Yeah, I do. Check out a band called Streetlight Manifesto. Awesome punk (some would put it in the ska punk genre) band. Even if you do not like punk, I highly recommend it to you. Trust me. Click HERE to listen to Keasbey Nights by Streetlight Manifesto.

A'ight, I'm out of here.

No comments: