Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Reminder

I'm going to keep this brief. Just a few things to keep in mind. I was going to write about the whole Colin Campbell - Marc Savard news - emails about Campbell's criticizing NHL refs and Savard for being a "little faker" - but decided not to. If, by chance, I decide to change my mind, then I will write about it - I'll give myself November 24th as the last day to write it.

Furthermore, the shit loads of essays and exams have clogged my preferred schedule of writing on this blog at least twice a week. It's tough, and it will be tough to do so until December 13. I haven't even posted anything on my poem/lyrics blog this month. It seems like it will be the first time ever that at least one poem/lyric is not blogged.

I have not written much on here for the last month or so. It is a shame, really. I will not abandon this blog, though. That's a guarantee. Anyways, I do want to start working on a short story - a story that will rise as I write. Or go up in smoke.

- Claudio

No comments: