Monday, January 24, 2011

Third Week & Clock Is Ticking

Don't know what I will be writing about. Though it does make it more exciting, no? Maybe I will talk about anthropology, or this kick-ass novel by Don DeLillo called Players. Or maybe this awful, weird looking, tastes-like-shit beer I am having. Don't know how I have drank half at this point. And I keep taking sips. Damn, this beer is something, huh? Bare with me, I have 4 1/2 hours to kill before the hockey game.

Alright, back to this "beer." It's light, shiny yellow - the color of piss. It's two weeks in a row that my father bought this beer .... two weeks in a row. Last week I tried it for the first time. I thought it was at best O.K. At best. Then I thought, "well, maybe the pizza I was eating had an effect on my perception of this beer." OK, so I had my second the other day. If the pizza had any effect on the beer, then it only made the taste less awful - if that is possible. Yeah.

Today, right now, is the third time I've opened this type of beer. Why? Well, I honestly thought it was Brahma (Brazil beer) until I had a sip. Damn, was I ever fucking wrong. Nope. It's Sleeman: Silver Creek Lager.

No comments: