Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I'll Have A Coffee, Please. Thank You.

Question of the week: What is Spring break?

I'll tell you what it is: a week of waking up late, walking around without any pants on, thinking of having fun until you realize you need to study and do some research for upcoming essays, and making acquaintance with your new best buddy, Mr. Coffee.

That's what it is.

Some say it's about taking a break from school, going to the beach (if there is one near where you live - geez, I would love this), vacation to another continent, state, country, and whathaveyou. I say, "No, you have clearly been spending too much time on the internet." Not sure what that would have to do with spring break not being a break, but let it be whatever you make it to be.

The point is (if there actually is one) it only encourages you to become even more lazier than you are. Oh, sure it gives you a boost of "oh, yeah time for relaxing and a week off school" until you return to school only to realize you haven't studied for an exam. Mind you, I have never done that but I have drunk so much coffee during spring break two years ago that I had to stop drinking it for my health. Ya, four to five coffees per night will do that to you, and that's not even counting the amount during the day.

I would say (you know I love to ramble about stuff) that the worst part about spring break is that the NHL Trade Deadline is always the following week while I'm at school. Yes. However, lucky for me, the Boston Bruins have made their trades early (last Friday). OK. Enough hockey.

It's a blog about nothing and everything.

No comments: