Saturday, September 6, 2008

Bloody Coffee beans

Sippin' on some sugary coffee in the land of filthy motherfucka's I can't even see my own reflection. Who can you trust?
*pauses*
And so the day went as follows; I got up at noon, stretched and stacked the course books on top of one another. I then paused. Thought how my day would look like if I chose to sleep some more. Fuck. I read. For 3 fucking bloody hours, I read. When that was done - mind you I did not read everything I had to - I went to play NHL 09 demo. Fucking fuck. I bloody suck. Well, not that I do suck, by my goalie in the game sucks. Fucking EA. The opponent goalie is always, mysteriously, superior than mine. Anways, to make and long and pointless story short, I am 2-17 in 5 minute games. That is 2 wins and 17 loses. Period.

No comments: