Friday, September 19, 2008

You got to feed the monkey

Oh what a wonderful day. Oh, no. Usually fridays means no school, or at least far away from the university. Unfortunately, with my bad luck as of late, I had to waste 2 hours this morning traveling to the university to see one of my teachers. No, I am not in trouble. I am not that much of a bad-ass, though, I can be *wink* I went to see her to talk about the upcoming essay. Fucking A.
I can tell you so much about this beautiful day, but I'm afraid I am not in the mood. I know what your thinking, "What the fuck is he wasting time blogging for?' That is a very astute observation. No, I am not wasting my time blogging. I just . . . well . . . let me see . . . fuck . . . oh, huh . . . quite an unusual . . . . day? . . . nah . . . huh, you know . . . . .bored?
You can see - I hope so - that I am bored right now. Although, I can play some more NHL 09 - an additional 4 hours today - I rather take a break. For a while, no?
On another note - a much more important note - I wrote my first poem in a month. Cheers for me.


Fucking A.

No comments: