Monday, September 8, 2008

Supernatural (t.v show)

Nothing like watching the paranormal at night. Yes, that is right I am watching Supernatural - the first season. I love this show. I started watching the t.v show when it first aired in 2005-2006, but I never got the chance to watch all of season one and season two. In other words, I lost touch with the show. The good news is I have regained my obsession to watch the series. The fourth season begins September 18th. That being said, I only have a couple of weeks to watch the first three seasons - a total of 60 episodes. So far I am at episode 18, which leaves me 4 to finish the season.
Oh, do I love the show. I love it.
In brief;
Two brothers are in search of their father, who has gone hunting for the demon that killed his wife 22 years before the show takes place. The two brothers, Dean being the older one and Sam, the youngest, battle demons, spirits and other paranormal figures in search of their father and the demon that has not only killed their mother, but Sam's girlfriend.
Awesome stuff folks, awesome.

No comments: