Monday, May 4, 2009

DA Beard

The beard. My beard - should I shave it or should I keep it? That is the question. Why? It just does not look good on me. Nope, not at all. Yes, I have said that I was growing a beard as a "playoff beard" tradition. *thinks* Although it is fun to do, it just does not look good. Sometimes it does not even feel good. LOL. I am debating whether I should keep the beard until Boston is eliminated or wins the cup or if I should just shave it immediately. Mind you I am watching X-Files: I want to believe as I am typing this (its on pause). Why am I mentioning this? I have no fucking clue. Just thought I'd shove it in here, you know?
Beard or no beard, that is the question. Picture this. Tall man, 6 feet, with long hair (almost to his shoulders) and a scruffy beard (more of an uneven "puff") sticking the fuck out. Neck beard, actually. I want a nice beard - smooth. Fuck, sometimes I think I look like the Wolf Man. Damn it!
What is the verdict?

No comments: