Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Some Positive news ....... WATCH OUT

Tonight I got some positive news. Freaking Bruins damaged my day though. Positive news. Home Depot called me; the dude asked me if I was interested in working the grave yard shift 10pm-6am (I guess placing stock, etc). I said "sure, buddy. What's up?" (No, I did not say that word for word. GEEZ!). I said yes. Personally, I just want a job to get cash and be busy instead of doing nothing. Nothing is official yet. I have to go in for an interview sometime....in the next 7 days. I definitely do not want to work 7 days a week at those hours. 4-5 days is fine. LEAVE the weekend free, please!

2 comments:

Panda said...

I HOPE your weekends are free, but then again you never know with that hour shift ... good luck at the interview!

Claudio M said...

I'm supposed to confirm for interview on monday (noon). That said, I hope it goes well. If not, then it is ok - I'm still applying. However, if I do get the job I hope that I will be free for next saturday (I REALLY hope).