Monday, May 4, 2009

Movie Mania? The Adventures of God Knows Who

Indeed, summer life is back. Hell, it has been a while. Quite a while, actually. Sure, I can just relax, sleep and roll around in the green grass, but I know I should start getting in shape and burn some rubber - I mean calories. God damn it the heat is getting to me. Still searching for a job though - sadly. In the meantime I have walked the beagle in the morning, got on my bike for a while, blasted some music (The Mars Volta, Rage Against the Machine, Public Enemy, Guns N' Roses....you get the point), walked a lil' more and just began watching a movie. I know, I know. It is not good to sit on your ass watching a movie while it is hot outside - not good to sit and do nothing. But, it is the Bourne Identity. Come on, folks!
I love movies, but this is no excuse. After the movie I shall go in the back and ...... roll in the green grass. Dirty. Filthy. Spontaneous. Healthy. Words. Should be fun.



*note: no I do not roll in the green grass like a dog. lmao. take it easy.

No comments: