Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Bring on the Blitzkrieg!

A massive headache coming from the dentist today. The female dentist (assistant) was aggressive and rough. It was a fun experience though. My teeth hurt for a while. Yeah, it felt like a fucking blitzkrieg. Then, of course, I get a headache while heading to class. Long story short, I went home after one class. Fun.
OK, on to something else. I have a wonderful 15-20 page essay to begin sometime this week. Teacher has a knack for either not responding emails or responding them very late. UGH! Due November 18. Mark down November 19 or 20 as the day I celebrate by smoking a Cuban Cigar. Oh, shut up!! It's not like I smoke them every fucking day. Only on special occasions or to celebrate something.
The best medicine is MUSIC!!

2 comments:

Panda said...

Good luck with the paper! I hope the prof you're talking about isn't my dad. If it is, I'm sorry, and I'll make sure to kick him real hard :D

Claudio M said...

Yes, it is that guy. . . My next 10 days will be w.o.n.d.e.r.f.u.l