Saturday, November 7, 2009

Why do I keep drinking this coffee?

Come to think of it, I should get back to blogging some neat stuff on this so called blog of mine. Who knows, maybe I'll be talking about toys, cartoons, pens, folders, painted walls or something exquisite. Hell, why not birds? There is no moral lesson in this blog post. Sorry, father and the holy spirit. Hell, I don't even think I engaged in any sort of moral lesson in this entire blog. OK, maybe once. Twice? Three times? Max. Anyways, what was I trying to say? You know, more often than not I can concentrate while having music playing (not too loud, of course), but this time I cannot (some Portuguese music!). No, I do not understand one single freaking word. Don't even ask me to pronounce any of the words. Actually, come to think of it, I may be able to read some of the words. Sipping this coffee, milk bullshit thing isn't helping either. Anyways, what was I saying? I'm not in the mood to start rereading my bullshit. Bullshit is not meant to be reread. Fuck, I don't even know where I was going with that: I guess I'll just leave it in this mindless, endless (?) ongoing blog entry.
Don't worry, I won't bore you with whatever you think I will be talking about. I don't know what you think I will talk about and I don't want to know what you think I will be talking about. Going to be a sweet busy upcoming week. I guess I already mentioned that in my previous blog entry. Hmm, what next? Any rabbits being pulled out of a hat? Where? Where? Speaking of which, this coffee tastes like shit. Well, actually I don't know how I went from rabbit to coffee, but who cares. Also, I guess I should mention, I have never really tasted shit. That said, what I have stated about the coffee I am currently having (not anymore!) cannot really taste like shit. Should I pull my sleeves up and get into a fist fight now?!! Just take the coffee-shit ... thing ... as an expression, stuff thing. Whatever! Fucking Maxwell. Maxshit! I am blinking. I am not going to reread what I have written here. Ha, reread? Ha.

No comments: