Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Tough Decision to Make

Oh man. Marc Savard MAY be returning tomorrow night against Atlanta. But he may not. Either way I need to start thinking who to drop in my Fantasy hockey team as it is the only way to activate Savvy. I am definitely not dropping a winger. I cannot.

Here's my team:
C- Henrik Sedin
C- Patrice Bergeron
LW- Alexander Ovechkin
LW- Dennis Penner
RW- Daniel Alfredson
RW- Ales Kotalik
D- Scott Neidermayer
D- Drew Doughty
D- Dennis Wideman
D- Kimmo Timonen
UTILITY- Bill Guerin (RW)
BENCH- Derek Morris (D)
BENCH- Mike Fisher (C)
BENCH- James Neal (LW)
IR- Andrei Markov
IR- Marc Savard

I think it will be between Patrice Bergeron and Mike Fisher. FUCK!! I love Bergy as a player and I still believe he will have an awesome year. As for Fisher, well he started the season very well with 9 goals and 5 PP points (also important in the league). I am currently in first place (I have been in first place like 90% of the time so far this season). The thing is, if Savvy does not play this week, then I can wait another weak before making a decision. Then again, what if Savvy plays tomorrow and I still have him on IR??? That can mean I cannot use him for Friday either (that's TWO games!!!) since it takes a day or two to active a player off IR. Bitch! Any advice?? Yes, I know I have several Boston players (Thomas as goalie as well, along with Emery and Rinne). But it is not like I choose the worst ones. Come on!: Wideman, Savvy, Bergy, Morris, Thomas!!

No comments: