Saturday, January 16, 2010

Fuck You Kovalev! (hahahaha)

Not sure what to say really. This isn't some sort of diary where I keep secrets. Therefore, do not think I will reveal anything spicy. Or will I. Hmmm. Nothing adventurous today folks. Well, tonight I will be seeing the Habs take on the Senators.

FUCK YOU Kovalev, you better do NOTHING tonight because you no longer belong to me in the hockey fantasy pool!!

Anyways, as I was saying. My friend invited me to go watch the game. Hopefully this time I give the habs some bad luck. There was one condition for coming to the game: my friend asked me not to wear anything Boston Bruins related. Sadness. How can I support my team when I enter the Hab land? Sad. That said, I will cheer on the Sens!

And seriously, Kovalev you better do NOTHING. NOTHING. Plain and simple. Actually, it shouldn't even be hard for Kovalev since he shows up to play 10% of the year. What a lazy bum.

4 comments:

Panda said...

I told my dad that you thought Kovalev floated on the Saturday game and he said that you clearly don't know hockey. I thought I should tell you lol.

Apparently, I didn't watch the game, but Kovalev had good chances and worked. I wonder which of you to trust! :P

Claudio M said...

I guess you will have to ask someone who is neutral considering that Kovalev is your dad's favorite player, while Kovalev is a player I hate.
He had some good chances, but he made plenty of turnovers in the offensive zone. I must say that he did skate deep into his defensive zone, but barely helped out the D. He also stayed out there for loooooong shifts that he could barely get to the bench for a change. He was a floater. Plain and simple. Skating around slowly doing nothing.

Panda said...

You guys are both biased, I guess. But thanks for giving me a good answer as to why you think that. PS - stop texting in class I'm watching you :D ... ok that sounded creepy sorry. :P

Claudio M said...

... says the girl who's on facebook 24/7 :P