Saturday, January 23, 2010

January 27, 2010

I am debating if I should write some sort of review next week on the upcoming Guns N' Roses concert. The reason I am debating is based on time, which I may not have in the next few weeks, lack of memory of the songs played (yes! It is important if I am going to be expressing vocals/riffs of certain songs, and so on.), etc. Editing, too. But I guess I can list some songs I wish to hear next week.
The songs that will certainly be sung are: Welcome to the Jungle, Paradise City, November Rain, Chinese Democracy, Better and You Could Be Mine. 100% certain. However, these are the songs (not always sung, if ever) I would like to hear as well:
Estranged (it would leave me breathless!)
Prostitute (from new album, but only played 2-3 times live during this tour)
There Was A Time (same as Prostitute)
Locomotive (would be fucking intense)
Garden Of Eden (I HIGHLY doubt this will ever be played live again. Hard to imagine Axl pulling it off live anyways)
Breakdown (same as Estranged)

I shall see ...

No comments: