Monday, October 25, 2010

Countdown: Top T.V Shows [1-5]

*[This has been written after the blog post above. I figured it would be best to have the top 6-10 before seeing the top 1-5.]*

As promised, I will post my favorite five television series. Some are currently airing, while others have already ended airing. Like any other topic, there will be debates on why this show is ranked higher than that show, and vice-versa. Or there won't be any debates on this post simply because people are too shy to comment (Don't be!). Either way, I still write and have fun; that is the important thing.

Keep in mind that I am not suggesting, implying or dictating that these are the best t.v shows being televised or have been televised. Simply not the case. This is just one man's opinion on what are the 10 best shows for him (yes, that is me). Then again, I have already stated this in the blog post, Countdown: Top T.V Shows [6-10].

Note: This has been around for the last 10 days, and I haven't gotten the chance to include reasons for all shows. Therefore, I excluded the reasons I did have (which was very little) and decided to post this (what you have below this). I will include my reasons shortly; I just thought it would be best to get this out there before I forget.

5. Fringe
4. Breaking Bad
3. The Wire
2. The X-Files
1. Supernatural

No comments: