Sunday, October 31, 2010

Schedule Predictions: October Edition *Updated Oct 31

Alright, folks. I have decided to stick with hockey for this blog post. This is going to be used for predictions (games | goal scorers) concerning the Boston Bruins only. I have written my predictions from the beginning of this season on a small piece of paper, and have now just decided to shove it here. Yes, shove it.

I will bump this blog post during and after every Bruins game. I also have zero intentions of altering the predictions in my favor; this would just defeat the purpose of having some fun. My prediction of the score, and which Bruins will have a great game, will be posted under the scheduled game. Beside the team will be the actual score.

Games from October 9 to 21 have already been played, but I will put what I thought was going to happen the day of the game.

October:
(9) Phoenix (Prague) 5-2 L Horton 2G
4-1 W Nathan Horton 2G 1A

(10) @Phoenix (Prague) 3-0 W Krejci 2A [Bingo]
4-2 W Milan Lucic 1G 2A

(16) @ New Jersey 4-1 W
2-1 L Greggory Campbell 1G

(19) @ Washington 3-1 W Krejci 1G 1A [Bingo]
4-3 OTW Michael Ryder 2G (GWG)

(21) Washington 4-1 W Bergeron 2A
4-2 L Patrice Bergeron 2G

(23) New York Rangers 3-2 L Horton 1G 1A
3-1 W Blake Wheeler 1G 1A

(28) Toronto 2-0 W Seguin's 1st goal in Boston [Bingo]
5-2 W Michael Ryder 2G 1A

(30) @ Ottawa 4-0 W Tim Thomas back-to-back shutouts [Bingo]
4-1 W Nathan Horton 2G

*October 23: Prediction for that game is in. So far I am 2-3 (right-wrong: terms of predicting wins/losses). There are 3 games remaining this month, and the only team that I can see us having a tough time beating is New York because of Henrik Lundqvist.

*October Record: 4-4

No comments: