Friday, August 24, 2007

Friday: miserable weather and "The Motorcyle Diaries: Notes on a Latin American Journey."

Today was a short day for me considering that I only had one class, which ended at 10am. Thunder and rain filled the entire day. I don't mind the rain, in fact, I like it when it rains occasionally. However, I dislike the rain when I am carrying something along with a cheap and nearly broken umbrella. Fortunately, I did not have to use the umbrella all that much.

Since last Saturday, I believe (too lazy too check right now), I posted about the book "The Motorcycle Diaries: Notes on a Latin American Journey," which I have progressed quite a bit. I haven't finished the book, if that is what you are wondering. I have been reading carefully and slowly, so too absorb every passage and its importance. There hasn't been a severe change in Ernesto Guevara's character or what he has been through. So far, Ernesto and his friend Alberto have been treated with white gloves due to their profession and the luck of meeting generous people throughout Chile.

No comments: