Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Rage

YEAH!!! Three Rage albums, one more to go. I now own "Rage Against the Machine (self-titled album)," "The Battle for Los Angeles," and their "Live at the Grand Olympic Auditorium." Just like any other band, when you listen to a live album, you adapt the feeling as if your at the concert. However, unlike any other bands, at least not to me, Rage Against the Machine, adds a stronger and prophetic sound to their songs. They play with the audience by playing music, which is unknown to the Rage fans, to get them guessing. Then they hit you with that fist gripping opening rhythm of "Bulls on Parade," "Freedom" and the list goes on.

What else is new? I'm still writing lyrics if that means anything to you. For the first two years I've been writing about love and my views on the world. However, my work was mostly about love. Being introduced to newer bands and reading more, my craving for topics to write about took a turn. I've left love behind, but not abandoned, and continued writing about society and how it effects us all. Rage Against the Machine has helped me a lot. Why do I love Rage Against the Machine? Well, that is simple. We both feel the same about politics, society and the world.

I also bought a new book by Ayn Rand called "We the Living." It revolves around what I enjoy reading about. If you don't know, then perhaps you haven't read the second paragraph of this post or you haven't read anything else. Anyways, to know about the book just google it.

No comments: