Tuesday, February 19, 2008

American Gangster

Americano.

Yes! American Gangster is here. I don't mean to startle you. I am not (I do stress the 'not') an American Gangster for several reasons, first, I am not an American and believe me, Canadian Gangster sounds fishy; second, I do not look like a gangster nor do I wear any bling-bling (ok, so that is two reasons in one); I do not write or talk in some slang language, but I do swear, sometimes too much. There you go. That being said, I was talking about the movie, American Gangster, with my favorite actor, Denzel Washington, and Russel Crowe, who I always (for some off reason) confuse his name with Kurt Russel (don't ask me how).

I'm quite excited to watch the 2 hour and a half movie this friday with my cousin, James "hoppin' n' pimpin'" Boi. The same day I will apply via online to Concordia and Mcgill before watching the Gangsta' movie. I'm thinking of majoring in History and taking minors in both Education and Political Science. Then again, there is also majoring in education and taking minors in History and Political Science. Then again, I can major in Political Science and take minors in Education and History. Confused yet? Yeah, there is a lot to think about before I apply friday. That being said, I better *bleepin'* (oh what the hell, just insert Fucking!) decide quickly.

2 comments:

James said...

Yee boyeee

Rebecca Ugolini said...

It has to do with the Russel.
Rusell.
Russell.
Russ.
Ell.