Thursday, February 14, 2008

So it is Back

The mohawk is back boys and girls. Yes. The next thing to do is get streaks once my hair decides to grow. I guess the whole mohawk thing was a spurt-of-the-moment. How long will it last? A day, two days, a week, two months. Who the hell knows? "Only God knows why?" Really? Are you sure he knows? Does he exist? Sorry Christians. On another positive note, I submerged and awoke to a burst of (insert word here) once my friend rubbed my mohawk.
You know what? Bacci is one fucking hell of a chocolate. Sorry for the vulgar language, though I warn you there are some coming up....or are they?
*Starts singing*

"I got nothin to say,
Just like the other day
When I approached you,
The mouth opened,
No I was not going to kiss you,
But maybe I should have,
Oh, I had nothing to say,
I've got nothing to say,
What the fuck am I saying,
Where the fuck am I going,
Oh, I think I'm going down,
Down, down, oh set up a base,
Let me sleep and think of everything,
Oh, what is left when you got nothing to say,
Nothing to say to you or yourself,
Nothing, nothing at all."

I just wrote that now: took me 2 minutes. Wow.

No comments: