Friday, August 15, 2008

AH, my balls!

" You like em' big hairy balls, eh? " --- T.J from Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalow.
*Cat jumps on T.J's balls* lol

Oh boy, such a horrible movie, but not so painful to watch. That scene made me laugh, even though it got a little repetitive when T.J, played by Eddie Griffin, keeps smacking the cat with several utensils. Well, it is as bad as Austin Powers in Goldmember, which I saw last night. Now that movie was complete shit. Really. Many, many scenes in the movie were repetitive and not funny. Argh. Oh well.

So far I have been thinking of what my short story will be about. Why and how it will impact the audience. I have the idea and I do know what I want to do with it. The only thing standing in my way is writing it. Even though I have written one chapter (300-400) words, I am still unsatisfied. There is a of of work to do.

No comments: