Friday, August 29, 2008

Barack, Barack, Barack, Barack!!!!!

What can I say? I am a Obama suporter. It is amazing that after several centuries of American independence, this will be the first time an african-american has the possibility of being the first black president. Perhaps things are changing in America. Hopefully. Blacks in the U.S.A have suffered for too long under white supremacy, slavery, the KKK and racist authority in the U.S.A.
Well, that was my little tidbit right there.
.
.
Moving on. In four days I will attend University for the first time. It will be tough but fun at the same time, so-to-speak. I am also glad to hear that singer Zack De La Rocha and guitarist Tom Morello from Rage Against the Machine led a protest in Denver during the Democratic National Committee against the war in Iraq. *Huge smile*

No comments: