Thursday, July 16, 2009

Da Morning

For fuck's sake, as some would say in mindless situations. For fuck's sake. Not that my mind is wondering around in a fucking zoo. That's a weird thing, isn't it? Mind wondering around in a fucking zoo. Bloody orange juice - actually, some Tequilla at this time would do the trick. Pony Up! Fuck. It's been a while since I had Jameson - a long while, actually. Not that I am in any way lusting for some - not even a shot. Nope. Almost 9 in the morning and I am thirsty as fuck. Can you say that? "Thirsty as fuck." Christ, it doesn't even make sense yet, people say it quite often. O.K, maybe not your average Christian follower - or most religious people at that. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Hell, one must feel free to do what he or she pleases, no? Anyways, fuck, what in god's name am I blathering about? I would like to know.
Damn, it has been a while since I posted any of my lyrics on my other blog. In fact, it has been a while since I written one - atleast it does seem like it to me. I should get crackin' on that. First, I must finish this second bloody orange juice.

No comments: