Monday, July 6, 2009

In DA house

What's new? Mucho, mucho. Life is sweet and awesome. Yes, indeed. Loads of reading, too. I will update what I have read shortly - after I blog this motherfucker. Yo! Although it is noon, it still feels like morning to me. Work is a'ight - I'm bringing home DA Benjamins *wink*. Some assholes - lazy - motherfuckers at work, but it comes with the territory, I guess. Mo' money, mo' problems. But that's the funny part - I don't have any problems so far. As I said, life is sweet and awesome right now. Fuck, I feel like writing some lyrics and some (or one) short story. Maybe. Maybe not.
I don't know. I am in such a good fucking mood. Not really sure why though. Bring on the vulgar words, yo! Mo'fucker. Beeatch. Manegia, I think this is my first blog in july. Holy crap!! First in a while. Guess whose in DA house?

No comments: