Thursday, July 16, 2009

Losing it

Some have told me that I have lose weight and that my upper body is more built. I don't see it. I mean, I can tell that I have more muscle on my arms considering the job I have, but I don't see how my upper body (shouldering, chest, etc) is that much different than it was before I began working. I guess that seeing yourself everyday vs. others not seeing you everyday plays a key role. Maybe. Somehow. Perhaps. I guess. The problem with gaining muscles is that once you slack off, or don't do as much physical activities as before, you quickly lose it. That said, I will be going to the gym once school starts (again).
You know what, I am looking forward to my third semester. I'll be in the heart of the city more often than now (summer). Hopefully, I will get a part-time job (I do not want to work where I am working now when school starts). I will see certain people again.
Fuck, I need to go to the beach. Who's with me?

No comments: