Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Cuba and some Adventureland

Early afternoon and a few beers later. What is up, homies? Hopefully my parents bring back some Cuban Cigars (and some Cuban Rum!) back from Cuba sunday. Oh, yeah. Incase you were wondering the beer I've had is called Brahma - Brazillian beer. Pretty. Pretty. Pretty good. No, I am NOT an alcoholic. In fact, I have become a lightweight. But that is a story for another time.
Hmmm. I should read. I started reading Shutter Island; movie, which is based on a book by Dennis Lehane, comes out in February, 2010. Only read 90 pages, not so much I can say about it. Good.
This week has been fun to say the least. Rented two movies last night, Adventureland and Max Payne (there wasn't anything good that I hadn't seen). I will be watching Max Payne later tonight, but I did watch Adventureland last night. Oh, so good! Adventureland is about a young guy (20) who gets a crummy job at a theme park called Adventureland. Meets a girl (cute!) and falls in love. That's what it's about Seems like those cliche teen-love stories, and in a way it is. However, it is done real well. The trailer sells it as a comedy, but it's really drama.
I strongly recommend Adventureland!
Next.

No comments: