Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Feels like November Rain . . . (feels good!)

Been a while. Yes, I know. Nonetheless, I have been in a real good mood since the beginning of the semester. I've claimed before the semester started that it will be a great one, and I promise to fulfill that belief. Obviously there are ups and downs, always are, but when your confidence is high (not too high! because it can lead to problems) nothing can put you down.
You have to play with the cards you are dealt to the best of your abilities. I do not regret anything that I have done or said since the end of last semester. Despite being tired from Thursday to this Monday, I have been in a very good mood lately. Times a changin'. It's tough to explain why I am in such a good mood - not because I do not want to. :D

Time for bed because I just realized that I have a dentist's appointment tomorrow morning.

No comments: