Sunday, September 6, 2009

What we talkin' bout?

Yes. Yes. Yes.
Oh. Oh. Oh.
W00t. W00t. W00t.
What? What? What?

*clears throat*

I finally got some Cuban cigars. My parent's arrived today from Cuba with a box of Cuban cigars for me. Sweet. No, I don't smoke cigars like I drink water. Only on certain occasions - usually special ones. To celebrate something or someone. For example, I have made it a tradition to smoke one cigar after each semester. Special moments, too. You name it. But I do not smoke cigars everyday, nor do I drink everyday. And I hate cigarettes. Complete shit. I just got to make sure I don't have cigarillos or cigars with me when I go out drinking. Last time I went drinking with friends (sometime in March) I smoked 5 cigarillos. Yeah, I was pissed at myself the next morning when I noticed half the box was gone. Not cool.

No comments: