Wednesday, September 30, 2009

NHL Season Preview [Standings]

A'ight, I have completed my NHL season preview concerning the standings - both the East and the West. I don't think I need to go into any details why I choose certain teams to finish where I believe they should. However, if you want an explanation then write a comment on this blog.

NORTHEAST:
1. Boston
2. Montreal
3. Toronto
4. Ottawa
5. Buffalo

ATLANTIC:
1. Philadelphia
2. Pittsburgh
3. New Jersey
4. New York Rangers
5. New York Islanders

SOUTHEAST:
1. Washington
2. Carolina
3. Florida
4. Atlanta
5. Tampa Bay

EAST:
1. Washington
2. Philadelphia
3. Boston
4. Pittsburgh
5. Carolina
6. New Jersey
7. Montreal
8. New York Rangers
--
9. Toronto
10. Florida
11. Ottawa
12. Buffalo
13. Atlanta
14. Tampa Bay
15. New York Islanders

*I would not be surprised if Toronto bump the Rangers off the 8th spot. Watch out for Carolina. And as you can see I did not put Boston #1

NORTHWEST:
1. Calgary
2. Vancouver
3. Minnesota
4. Edmonton
5. Colorado

CENTRAL:
1. Detroit
2. Chicago
3. St-Louis
4. Nashville
5. Columbus

PACIFIC:
1. San Jose
2. Anaheim
3. Los Angeles
4. Dallas
5. Phoenix

WEST:
1. San Jose
2. Detroit
3. Calgary
4. Vancouver
5. Chicago
6. Anaheim
7. St-Louis
8. Minnesota
---
9. Los Angeles
10. Dallas
11. Edmonton
12. Nashville
13. Columbus
14. Phoenix
15. Colorado

* #6 to #8 is anyone's spot (those ranked from 6-12); that's how weak the WEST is

No comments: