Sunday, December 6, 2009

Knees, Shoulders and Pads

What's there to talk about? Well, today I have been drinking coffee like water. O.K that sounds weird, in a way. Then again, the whole point of this blog is to bring laughter, comic and fun. I don't think I need to remind you of that, but I am just in case there are new insane bloggers sneaking in.
As usual, I have nothing to talk about or anything to bring up that I would think would interest you ghosts. Then again, that is the point of the blog. It's about NOTHING. Like Seinfeld, but with inferior writing skills to Larry David.
Oh, I did play street hockey for 3-4 hours yesterday with my cousins. God was it intense. Boy, did I realize that I am not in shape. Physical game, of course. Loads of checking. I like playing that way anyways. And I am not the type to exaggerate, but I do have a wicked wrist/toe-drag shot. Pretty damn accurate. Anyways, I suffered. I woke up with pain. It is a bitch to walk up the stairs. For some reason my ass hurts (NO, nothing sexual!!!). I almost dislocated my shoulder twice - one being the fact that I put all my force in a slapshot and I missed (fuck, did that hurt!), the other .... well, I was checked into the cement wall. That's nothing, there is more. I got hit in the left ear with the ball (thank God it is not a heavy ball) - still a lil' swollen. Then, knee first into the cement while attempting my Brett Hull one timer! OOOhhh, that stung. But I got to say, my Brett Hull one timers are pretty fucking sweet.
Although I suffered from playing hockey, I will play again and again and again. In fact, my cousins and I are planning to play every weekend. Probably move to ice hockey when the weather permits.

There, I got nothing else.

1 comment:

Panda said...

I hope you recover soon ! And you won't if you keep pushing yourself like a maniac but hey it shows you love it because these injuries and uncomfortableness doesn't stop you :-) GOOD FOR YOU.