Sunday, December 13, 2009

So, here I am sitting on my ass ......

I guess it's some sort of coincidence that my last three blogs (including this one) happened on a Sunday. Baaahaaa, I guess I should pat myself on the shoulder. Enough of these kinky remarks and weird expressions that build up to nothing. Actually, let me take a break and rethink what the fuck I just wrote. Now, I know what you are thinking, "why don't you just edit and delete what you wrote if you are not satisfied or if you think (and it does) sound stupid, dumbass!" Well, you see by doing so it would defeat the whole purpose of this blog. Now, maybe I should take a real coffee break to let all that sink in to you.

Fuck, I could talk about hockey but I'm not in the mood and I think that would bore you to death if you are not already. I did take several days off from writing this poem/lyric I have been working on last tuesday and wednesday. I am trying to make it into a five (5, for the dummies) part poem/lyric. I wrote five and a half (5 1/2, for the dummies ..... again), but I only kept four (4), which still need some editing to be done. I'm thinking that my current fourth (4) part will be my last part (fifth .... 5). That said, I need a fourth (4) part, which at this moment I am not sure how to start it and what to say, really. I guess the smartass' can say I have that thing you call writer's block. Yeah, I called you (whoever is reading) a smartass!

On to the next one. Oh, and by the way I am not blogging the five (5) part poem/lyric on my other blog when it is done. Not anytime soon, anyways. Just thought I'd shove it out there. You know? So, what else can I beat you with? Having days off and not working sucks. Yup, seriously. I have to wait until next friday for my ONLY exam. It is the same day when I can hand in my final essay paper. So, I guess the smartass' would say, "hey there, that's two birds with one stone." Yeah, ummm .... then I am done. That said, I really need to keep busy these next 10-20 days. Active. Keep active. Fuck.

No comments: