Monday, December 28, 2009

No texting, no blackouts .... just fun

Oh God I feel stuffed like a fucking pig. OK, that picture looks terrible. I admit it. It's not my fault, it's the holidays! OK, slightly my fault. Christmas get together turns into an all you can eat buffet and unlimited alcohol until your mother decides you had enough. I didn't eat too much, but I did end up drinking quite a bit. Glasses and glasses of wine. Then came the rum (El Dorado, Guyana rum) n' coke. And there I went.
Now, let's get one thing straight, I am NOT an angry or fucked up when tipsy/drunk. In fact, I am the opposite. I am pleasant to be around, I continue joking to make others laugh, I sing (Yes, that is something I ALWAYS do when I drink .... even if I am a little shy or don't really want to sing), I will dance (thank God I did not on Christmas eve), and so on. I am FUN when tipsy/drunk. And I am glad I am that way when I drink because I never want to make others feel uncomfortable around me.
What surprised me the most is that I did NOT drunk text anyone !!! I am quite happy I did not do that. I think this is the first time I did NOT text while drinking alcohol. I am shocked. I am surprised. Let's celebrate *raises glass of Champagne*

**To be continued**

No comments: