Monday, July 5, 2010

The Summer of Reading 2.0 *Updated August 11*

This is another edition of summer reading for me. Last year I read 9 novels during the summer while at work. For those of you who don't know, last summer I worked the graveyard shift at Home Depot. I spent my 2 breaks (15 minutes) and lunch (30-45 minutes) reading.

Here's what I read last summer:
Shutter Island
White Noise
The Road
Cannery Row
The Winter of Our Discontent
Telex From Cuba
The Grapes of Wrath
We The Living
The Bourne Supremacy

Here's what I would like to read this summer:
Underworld
The Lost City of Z
The Closers
The Secret Agent
End of the Affair (currently reading)
Bright Shiny Morning
Atlas Shrugged
October Country
The Regulators
Sold As A Slave
House of Sand & Fog (My third attempt)


*I may be adding and/or subtracting from this summer's list.

No comments: