Saturday, July 31, 2010

Fuck! Where's The Motivation?

This is going to be a short one, I tell you.

I want to stray away from sports - hell, this isn't a sports blog, but I have talked about it in previous blogs. I won't chatter about how there is one month left before another year in University either. No. That's too boring, and irrelevant to talk about now - simply because school should not be the focus of summer. Well, at least not for me. I'll put it this way. When summer arrives (say, from May to end of August), the last thing I want surfacing on my mind is school. End of August, early September is different though. Yes, I know Summer ends September 21.

No. Today I will talk about bagel with cream cheese. Yes. Run, god dammit, run! OK. Don't. Gotcha. As if I'm going to bore you to death (as always) by writing about freaking bagels with cream cheese. Mind you, it's pretty damn good to have for breakfast. Not the healthiest of foods, but I believe it's great to have once, twice (hell, three!) times a week. OK, have it every single day for breakfast, lunch and supper. See if I care! Yes, yes I do care. Don't do it, just don't.

I have been thinking about writing a short story and blogging it here just for fun. I do not know what it would be about - some ideas here and there - but it would be a splendid side project introduced to Reality: Moment of Clarity. I will ponder a bit more, and see what I can come up with. I will blog about this in the next few days, should I choose to write a short story. Again, no promises just an idea. A side project.

No comments: