Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Books to read/finished *UPDATED* (August 12)

UPDATE: Finished Telex From Cuba. That is book #9 since I started working (end of may/beginning of June)

I decided that I should read a shit load of books this summer. Which books? Not sure, but I will start with one at a time. The last two summers I read almost a dozen novels - mind you, they were all more than 400 pages. But that is besides the point.

Spring/Summer 09:
Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince (606 pages)
The Bourne Supremacy (646 pages)
Lolita (288 pages)
Grapes of Wrath (476 pages)
We The Living (467 pages)
The Road (287 pages)
Cannery Road (196 pages)
The Winter of Our Discontent (279 pages)
White Noise (326 pages)
Telex from Cuba (322 pages)
House of Sand and Fog (reading)
Sold As A Slave (to begin)

No comments: