Thursday, August 20, 2009

A little bit of nothing

I see that I haven't been blogging much lately. Partly my fault - other half belongs to Tommy Gavin, fictional character from the show Rescue Me. That show is bloody addictive. A brief idea of what the show is about: firefighters dealing with everyday issues including: sex, alcohol, friendship, death and life. First three seasons were great (my favorite were seasons 1 and 2). Fourth season was a little dull, but season five which is 24 episodes and not the usual 13 (currently at episode 20) is pretty damn good so far. Be prepared for dry humor (you got to have a sense of humor!) about sex (yes. Incase you are wondering I am talking about dicks and vaginas!). Anyways, why am I talking about Rescue Me? Don't know.
O.K. Down to business now. I seriously need to get back to blogging. I began (again) reading House of Sand and Fog last week to which I stopped because it was too slow and boring for me. The book is apparently really good to book critics, but everyone's got his or her taste. I guess you feel the difference when you go from books that are fast paced and always some sort of action (not necessarily violence and weapons!) to a slow paced and minimum action. Fuck, I think I need an espresso.


hmm....

No comments: