Saturday, August 22, 2009

Anything else?

Damn fucking headaches twice a day. *blinks* Finally some nice weather here. Then again I have missed the majority of this summer's weather thanks to my job at night - yes, I slept throughout the day. Oh well. What is done is done. Now, my first full week of summer is almost completed. Not bad, actually. Decent weather. Sun shining. Who doesn't love that? Well, I don't when it's bloody fucking dry and humid out there. Don't get me wrong, sun is great but I like that breeze that usually comes with it. Today isn't too bad. Sunny but not too hot. Finally found my sunglasses, too. What a savior.
I had 1/4 bag of butter popcorn and I feel fucking full. That's all I have had for lunch so far, but I doubt I'll be eating anything else until supper time. Hmm. What should I cook? Maybe order a pizza? Hmm. I don't know. Something though. Not fucking pasta. I think I had enough of that this week. Come to think of it I think I had pasta only once this week. Still, not in the mood for pasta. Why the fuck am I thinking about food? I just finished stating that I am full and my stomach hurts (O.K. I did not state that before, but I am now). Now I am thinking about what the fuck to eat. Jesus Christ. *Drops a bucket of water on his face*
Next.
I am glad I went shopping for clothes last week. I am good for summer and fall. Let me go dry this wet face. Fucking bucket of water!

1 comment:

Panda said...

*throws you a towel*