Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back To School

My summer will be quite short - three weeks actually. Once that is over, my second year in University begins (September 8th). Two weeks left before it begins. Fuck, I feel like i'm rambling about all kinds of stuff. *laughs* No, seriously I am excited to get back to school for many reasons. To name a few: going to re-learn Italian (from scratch because I have lost a good chunk of it, sadly), fun history classes, being back in downtown, coffee (oh boy!), meeting new people, being with friends again (fucking work limited me from hanging out much with friends this summer), and so on. Oh yeah, also that thing they call learning. *laughs* No, no. I enjoy learning about history and reading books about history. Then again, a good chunk of the stuff is biased. That is why you got to read a lot of books/articles about the same event, just different perspectives.

Should be a 'fun' semester/year.

1 comment:

Panda said...

I'm with you! I'm looking forward to school too :)