Saturday, December 8, 2007

Essayin' and some other Random shit

Exams are done, classes are over, and yet I still have to go to school monday to hand in a "bloody" essay. Indeed, the term "bloody" is relevant to the essay and to this random blog discussion. The second you think something is over, BAM it hits you in the ass (take that however you like, misinterpret it; sexually, disgusting, whatever makes you sleep at night). Now, back to this english essay, which must be at least 1000 words long about "sexual" desires in two plays, notably 'Othello' and 'Measure for Measure.' For God's sake, the essay IS on Sexual Desire, Jesus! Let's take a look at the length of the paper, 1000 words. SOme of you (probably no one, because no one is reading this blog, therefore, I can say whatever I like without offending someone; shit, ass, cock, balls....*Get back to the point Claudio!*) believe that 1000 words is like writing a 100 page novel with a font size of 10 on a 8' by 12' sheet (It's a joke ok!). Let me assure you that I have written 1000 words in my sleep. The problem is not the word count, hell no, the problem lies on the beginning of the essay. In other words, for you clueless people out there, the problem is to start the essay because it takes time to get into the topic (essay as a whole). Now, why in God's name am I wasting a blog entry on 'writing an essay?'
So this guy walks into a bar....*Ouch!* Ok, so that was not funny at all. Sorry I'm trying to amuse you (yes, I'm a clown, who ammuses people for my own sanity). Obviously, that did not work.
For the sake of closing this topic, about 'writing an essay,' once I hand in that "bloody" and, probably, filthy essay I will be yelling at the top of my lungs "FREEEEEEEEEEEEDDDOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!" Then I will realise that I only have 5 or six weeks until my live becomes hell all over again.
On a positive note, - well maybe positive for some other people - I will not listen to Rage Against the MAchine this weekend, nor will I meantion RAge against the machine this weekend. This is the last time I will say Rage Against the Machine this weekend. No more Rage this weekend....No more...Ok, that is it, this is the last freaking time I say, spell, write Rage Against the Machine! Period. Damnit!

3 comments:

jmsy said...

What am I some kind of clown to you

Hey, I'm going to be "done" Monday too. Woop, woop -- that's the sound of police. I am actually looking forward to reading what I WANT to read.

Claudio M said...

Yes, yes!!! I see you have been listening to "C.I.A from Zack de la rocha, Krs-1 and last emperor." I believe it is also from the song "The sound of da police."

jmsy said...

Nope, close.