Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye 2007

2007. A year filled with joy and in varying degrees pain, suffering, fucked up and so much more. Well, in 9 hours and 38 minutes 2007 will be the past. THE PAST. *Pumps fist* I am certain that I have had my ups and downs in 2007, however, I cannot, for some reason, think of many as of this minute. Then, again, it would be pretty personal as I'm sure most of your ups and downs are personal. Oh well.
Also, not that anyone gives a rat's ass (me neither) but this is the most blog posts I have posted in a month - 9 in December. Another cheer! *but I only hear the sound of crickets chirping - oh wait are those golf claps?*

1 comment:

Rebecca Ugolini said...

I am so glad we can share the life-enriching expression that is "golf claps". I guess that makes 2007 right there.

My ups and downs... are few. No, many. Uhh... come to think of it, I can't really think of many right now either. Oh well.

Happy 1746. I mean 2008. Damn.