Thursday, December 13, 2007

Two for Two

As I stated previously, I finished school last Friday but I had to hand in a "bloody" essay (screw you :D I WILL write Bloody, a'ight?). Tuesday rolls along and I'm doing nothing. Wednesday comes and I find myself at work for eight hours earning a measly 8.50 an hour. As much as that can sound like a pain in the ass, work is fun - at least where I work it is. We are a bunch of, approximately, 9 guys talking about 'guy' stuff while we work; some make orders of tools, equipment that is then shipped to other companies throughout America, while others fill up the beams or check what we have received and later place it in the beams. A bunch of hefty workload passed around. So, as I claimed just minutes ago, work is fun. Guy stuff, yes, guy stuff, must I mention what? I do not think I have to. It is not just 'guy stuff,' we talk about sports (very little), our work (hardly ever), other employees (most of the time....in girl terms; gossip), books (well.....never), magazines (yeah freakin' right), prostitutes (those who tour the outline of the building........it's a joke people, lighten up for Christ's sake), sandwiches (you know us Italians....well I must confess, there is only two Italians), provolone (haha), smoked-meat (yum yum), Rims (roll up that freakin' rim to win), pinatas (sorry for excluding the hyphen on the N), music (oh, tons of it. About 3 guys discuss music, that's how hip-hop, gangster and the whole she-bang we are), and a bunch of other non-sense-whack-ironic-hip-hop-stupid-disgusting-bizarre-funkadelic-shit we talk about during the day. Nonetheless, it is fun cursing in Italian while the other employees think you are singing some weird song....I tell yeah.
*spelling is very awkward but sing this by how it is spelt...of course with an Italian accent*
"Stu Cazzo de merde, questo rimbambido, un disgratiato e puzzo como la merde"

Wow, that really sounds horrible. Jeez, I'm no Italian pro speller, a'ight?