Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Season 7.......is complete

Yeah, so "What did you do today Claudio?" Well, let me see. I woke up at 9 in the morning, brushed my teeth, took care of the dog and other meaningless things. Oh! and I finished watching the X-Files season 7. Though, I do not have any intentions on starting season 8 this week. However, I must admit that I am fucking anticipating the next season. So I swore!? Geez, we are adults. *Begins to wonder if elves or two year old children read his blogs* No? So, back to the basics. Season 7 is complete, now I've got nothing to do but play some ball-hockey....in the house WOOOO!!! Windows, doors, chairs, railings, here I come!
Don't you just hate when you want to write, but you have absolutely nothing to contribute? You wouldn't know, or else you would be trying to write instead of reading someone else's ideas. Not that I have any at this moment.
Christmas is around the corner. I cannot believe that the year has gone by this quick. A day to celebrate Jesus' birth or a day to receive a shit-load of gifts, many which will be useless and never used. You know what? I think it is time for me to write a poem......

1 comment:

Rebecca Ugolini said...

I read your blog. I am an elf. Case solved.