Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Already a week

It has already been a week since I finished college. Well, if you want to be technical you stubborn pricks, you, it has been 6 days 11 hours and 29 minutes since I finished college. For fuck sake! Anyways, before I piss anyone off, allow me to move on. You may be asking, "What have you been doing since then?" Well, I doubt you are asking, so let me fucking tell you anyways. I know, I can be a little edgy sometimes, hence the vulgar words. As I was saying, what have I been doing these last 6 days 11 hours and 26 minutes? Let me see, I got an xbox 360 with 3 games but you already know that. Why am I repeating this? Who cares? Anyone? I have worked a little bit around the house, not much though; cutting the grass, redoing the stairs in the front of the house and shit loads to do once I start work monday. Sounds interesting, huh? Yeah, fuck right. I love movies. I love them a lot. However, I have not seen many in the last month or so. The last movie I saw was SNATCH, which finished a half hour ago. Prior to SNATCH the last movie I saw was IRON MAN, which was a couple of weeks ago. Anyways, who gives a flying fuck about that, right?
Not much in the sports world except for Baseball. But who wants to read about that. Well, I do. Oh, fuck it. Actually, you know what? I am in a good mood right now; I'm not tired and I feel like playing some more GTA 4. Though it is late. Then again it isn't. Time to cut the cord on this post.
Tomorrow I am watching the champions league final between Manchester United and Chelsea. It is a known fact that I do not follow Chelsea as precicely and carefully as my friend, who is now in England chewing his fingernails and refusing to get any sleep before the big game. However, that does not mean that I do not watch their games or follow certain players like Drogba and Lampard. If you do not know these players, then you should look them up on google. My favorite soccer teams reside in the Italian league; AC Milan, Foggia (third division) and Rome. At this moment I do not have a favorite player, but if you got this far in my post I guess you are curious. There are a lot of players I follow and keep track of, but there are not any that I would consider my favorite player. For the sake of this post I shall name a few more players I keep track of; Christiano Ronaldo, Luca Toni, Kaka, Pato, Drogba, Lampard, Gerrard, Cannavarro, Zambrotta, Messi, Ibrahimovich and Raul (as far as attack/defense go). My favorite goalie (in my opinion he is the best goalie out there) is Gianluigi Buffon.

Anyways, cut the cord.

No comments: