Thursday, May 22, 2008

Operation Wicked

I think I should play GTA 4. I mean, I want to play GTA 4 now. I should. Claudio, you must play GTA 4. I don't know. I have been playing a whole lot of Devil May Cry 4, and not much of GTA. Heck, I have been playing for too many hours. Two many. Umm, 'two' as in two missions and I put the game away. Umm, I like that. TWO. Seems logical and achievable. It should not take long, maybe half an hour. I could burn some cars in the game; raise the wanted level to four, ah fuck, maybe to six - the maximum attainable. Perhaps a little. . . . maybe I should get off the laptop and plug in the xbox 360. Maybe. Maybe? A little bit?
.
.
.
.
.
Why the fuck am I still writing? Why? You know what? maybe some "Something Wicked This Way Comes." Yeah, maybe I should read a little more of that. GTA 4? Something Wicked This Way Comes? GTA 4? Something Wicked This Way Comes? GTA 4? Something Wicked This Way Comes? GTA 4? Something Wicked This Way Comes? GTA 4? Something Wicked This Way Comes? GTA 4? Something Wicked This Way Comes? GTA 4? Something Wicked This Way Comes? GTA 4? Something Wicked This Way Comes?
.
.
.
.
I know, "Pitch Black!" The movie of course.

No comments: